Mark, I wouldn't worry at all that your wife was the one noticing every other guy in a speedo. Nope, wouldn't worry at all.... Probably just interested in the fashion....., or what was the story, looking out for Hetti's interests. :-)
SO Lynn's checking out speedo boys for Hetti, and Hetti is checking out Mark.... I guess Lynn is trying to divert Hetti's attention?
Briana: Of course not all men look good in speedos, but we know Mark gets dropped on the bike and the swim, which means the team is basically made out of a bunch of very good athletes, who probably do look quite good in speedos.
Just think, of the team, Mark is the fat donut eating guy (which would make me Jared before he started eating all of the subs..)
Actually, this reminds of the time when I was staring at Mark's (somewhat) of a spare tire around his waist after a swim workout that day. I think that made him uncomfortable.
10 Comments:
Mark, I wouldn't worry at all that your wife was the one noticing
every other guy in a speedo. Nope, wouldn't worry at all.... Probably just interested in the fashion....., or what was the story, looking out for Hetti's interests. :-)
Thursday, May 26, 2005 1:01:00 AM
it takes A LOT to pull off a speedo. mark, are you speedo-worthy yet?
Friday, May 27, 2005 1:21:00 AM
SO Lynn's checking out speedo boys for Hetti, and Hetti is checking out Mark.... I guess Lynn is trying to divert Hetti's attention?
Briana: Of course not all men look good in speedos, but we know Mark gets dropped on the bike and the swim, which means the team is basically made out of a bunch of very good athletes, who probably do look quite good in speedos.
Just think, of the team, Mark is the fat donut eating guy (which would make me Jared before he started eating all of the subs..)
S
Friday, May 27, 2005 3:27:00 AM
i haven't been checking out mark! not that he's not worthy of being checked out, but i haven't done it. so there.
i leave the "checking out mark" bit to lynnie.
Friday, May 27, 2005 6:11:00 AM
no, my boyfriend doesn't know aboot this bizarre "checking out" triangle.
leave me alone! weeeeeeeep
:P
Friday, May 27, 2005 6:12:00 AM
Hetti, how do you know if Mark is worthy of being checked out, if you haven't checked him out...
Saturday, May 28, 2005 1:57:00 AM
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Actually, this reminds of the time when I was staring at Mark's (somewhat) of a spare tire around his waist after a swim workout that day. I think that made him uncomfortable.
but other than that, I DON'T CHECK MARK OUT!
Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:05:00 PM
whoa whoa whoa ...
Hetti, let me get this straight. You were STARING at my belly ... how long were you doing this for?
I feel so violated ...
Saturday, May 28, 2005 10:34:00 PM
DON'T YOU REMEMBER?!
I told lynn that you were accumulating a spare tire that time.
I WAS NOT CHECKING YOU OUT!
Sunday, May 29, 2005 12:25:00 AM
Just give Hetti a shovel and watch her dig....
Tuesday, May 31, 2005 3:04:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home